I wasted no time! As soon as September hit, it was time to start baking for fall. I’m not even especially big on pumpkin flavored or scented things. BUT, pumpkin muffins and pumpkin breads have my heart. If you’re ready to bake too, then check out these Easy Pumpkin Muffins. They’ll smell your house up so good!
Easy Pumpkin Muffins
If you need a quick recipe, this is it!
I was able to whip these Easy Pumpkin Muffins in no time at all. Having all the ingredients already on hand made it especially quick. Before I knew it, they were in the oven and baking away! Often, I shy away from baking pumpkin bread or muffins simply because in my mind it’s a lot of work. But actually, it doesn’t have to be that complicated and it can still be just as yummy. Don’t you just love my Temptations Flour and Sugar holders that I got from QVC?
Double The Batch
Trust me on this one, you’re going to want to double the batch! My kids devour these so quickly, it’s really only worth it if I can make them stretch for a little bit. So, while they’re cooling on the best cooling rack ever, you can be getting the next batch into the oven. Don’t forget to set your timer! These took longer than the recipe time to bake for me, so I needed to keep a close eye on them so they wouldn’t overcook.
Eat and Enjoy!
This really goes without saying. Who’s baking and not eating the goods? Of course you’re going to want to eat these! They are so moist, so good, and super filling. They are the perfect treat to have on hand for fall breakfasts as things start to cool off. They’re going to cool off soon right? RIGHT? (I’m in Arizona, so not a chance.)
Here’s the recipe! I originally found it HERE and made a few modifications.
Easy Pumpkin Muffins
- 2 large eggs
- ¼ cup 59ml milk
- 1 cup 236ml vegetable oil
- ¼ cup 56g butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon 5g pure vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups 270g pumpkin puree
- 1 ½ cups 330g light brown sugar
- ½ cup 95g granulated sugar
- 2 ½ cups 350g all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoon 8.5g baking soda
- 1 teaspoon 5g salt
- 2 teaspoons 5g ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon 2.5g pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a muffin pan with liners.
- Beat the wet ingredients: Beat the eggs for 1-2 minutes until fluffy. Next add the oil, butter, egg, milk and vanilla extract and beat together until well combined. Then add the pumpkin puree and continue mixing until well combined.
- Beat in the dry ingredients: First add the brown and granulated sugar and continue beating until well combined. Then add the remaining dry ingredients and beat just until the flour is incorporated. Use a spatula to mix the batter, ensuring all ingredients are well combined.
- Bake: Using a large cookie scoop, filling each liner 3/4 full. Bake at 350°F for 18-20 minutes. Test for doneness by inserting a toothpick into the center of the muffin, if the toothpick comes out clean, the muffins are done.
In conclusion, it’s almost fall. It’s time to bust out the super yummy smelling things and all the baked goods galore. I am usually a girl who loves summer, but this year I can’t wait for fall! Who’s with me?
I have been a blogger since 2011 when the Stellar Day brand was born. I am passionate about helping people, sharing my favorite products, and earning an income digitally. Working 95% of the time from my phone, I love to hustle from anywhere I need to be. Whether it’s my living room couch, a cabin in the woods, or an airplane in the sky- designing my life how I want to live it is something I have always been passionate about. When you shop my blog, you are helping to support me and my family, and I thank you for that!
If you want to learn about how you can offer Nu Skin products on your own social media platforms too, I would love to help you! Being a digital CEO and designing your own life takes work, but it’s worth it! Sign up HERE and I’ll email you to get started.