The world of social media can be overwhelming and dramatic. It can seem saturated and sometimes without hope for building the business of your dreams. With all that goes into any social media platform, posting daily is the hardest. Creating new captions to snag the attention of your audience can be a challenge. Today, I want to give you 50 social media post ideas to help you keep going.
The world of social media is ever changing and evolving. Staying in step with all the changes is almost impossible. But, one thing that kills your momentum more than anything is inaction. On the flip side, you don’t want to be doing tasks that are ineffective.
I find that when I’m stuck in a rut or struggling through writers block on my posts, it’s essential to have ideas saved up to call upon. Save this post on Pinterest or somewhere you can easily find it for those times when you need an extra push.
50 Social Media Post Ideas
- Share your story
- Talk about your struggles
- Tell a funny story about your business
- Create an ‘Ask Me Anything’ post
- Share a photo of your workspace
- Call out the #1 excuse holding your ideal client back
- Interview a customer
- Share an inspirational quote
- Correct a common misconception that relates to your industry
- Offer a freebie
- Ask your ideal client a powerful question or to fill in the blanks
- Share 3 ‘Get To Know Me’ facts
- Something you’ve struggled with in your business
- Share your morning routine
- Run a giveaway
- Shoutout to mentor or a hero
- Inspirational quote
- A “Day In The Life” Shot
- Share your why
- Post a How To Tutorial
- Paint a picture of what’s possible for your ideal client
- Host a poll
- Share who is not a good fit for your offer
- Post a Wednesday Wisdom
- Answer FAQS
- Remind people to buy your products or services
- Share a funny story that happened recently
- Your favorite self care tips
- Share a picture of your planner
- Share a relevant reminder and action steps for today
- Time lapse of how you make a product
- One of your deal breakers in business
- Announce a new product
- Share an interesting statistic
- Thank your customers or fans
- Highlight a friends business page
- Share a limiting belief and how to reframe it
- Share a mindset shift to help your ideal client
- Share who your ideal client is and how you can help them
- Who or what inspires you?
- Share something great that has happened lately
- Share how you unwind after work or on the weekend
- Promote your newsletter and lead magnet
- Career throwback- what did you do before?
- Where in the world are you? Ask your followers!
- Recommend a fellow small business to your audience
- One thing you can’t live without
- A corner in your home that refreshes you
- Introduce your kids or your pets
- Share a time you were pushed out of your comfort zone
See? It can really be that easy. Anytime you are feeling stuck or out of ideas to post, reflect back on these ideas and allow it to spur some new ideas. Social media can be overwhelming but it doesn’t have to be.
You are in control of your brand. How it dominates your emotions is up to you! Take a deep breath, plan it out a little bit, and make sure to have fun with it! Do the next best thing! You started this business of yours because you thought it would be fun. So, go forward and have a good time using social media to network with others!
Thanks for being here,
Want more resources like this? Sign up to receive The Stellar Mid-Week! This FREE weekly resource is a personalized experience designed specifically for the creative entrepreneur in mind. Packed with timely encouragement, free resources that will help you MOVE your business forward. Sign up below and let’s make every business week as stellar as we can together!